01 May 2018
Scomadi TT125cc - Breaking News
Following an intense period of development and Euro 4 preparation at our new manufacturing facility in Thailand, Scomadi are delighted to confirm that the new Scomadi TT (Turismo Technica) 125 cc model is anticipated to start arriving in the UK during June 2018. The definitive availability date will be confirmed in the next few weeks. Scomadi has also incorporated many new features some resulting from listening to customer feedback.
The new features include:-
- Metal bodywork – Leg shields, side panels, rear floorboards and cast aluminium headset base
- Speedometer – Trapezoidal shape with full digital read out
- LED daytime running lights
- New “Slim Style Body Styling” providing extra driver and passenger leg room and improved foot to ground positioning
- Slim style dimensions:-
- Maximum panel width - TL560 mm / TT420 mm
- Handlebar height - TL982 mm / TT1005 mm
- Handlebar Width - TL670 mm / TT 690 mm
- New plush ride suspension system offering longer travel and improved shock absorption characteristics
- New colour range – Old English White & Crimson (Dual), Old English White & Oxford Blue (Dual), Oxford Blue, Panther Black, Stratos Silver, Old English White. The initial delivery will contain Black, Silver Oxford Blue and Old English White & Crimson (Dual) with the other colours to follow on subsequent deliveries
The TT200 cc variant is still undergoing Euro 4 homologation testing and the anticipated arrival date in the UK for this model will be advised as soon as available.