28 March 2017
Official Launch of Turismo Technica 200
We are pleased to announce the official launch of our new Turismo Technica model at the 38th Bangkok International Motor Show currently taking place at the Impact Exhibition Centre.
Styling is very ‘slim style’ now, thanks to new panels and there will be new colours for 2018 along with options for custom seats.
The specification of the new model includes the following features:
- Bodywork in steel, headset in steel, mudguard, horncover and centre body section in high grade ABS
- Introduction of new plushride suspension system allowing longer suspension travel with a smoother ride
- All models fitted as standard with gas assisted shock anti-dive linkage
- New 5 spoke design wheels revised disc rotor pattern matching front and rear with double front disc to follow
- Genuine Nissin braking system on ABS models, improved front and rear quality callipers on 125 CBS models
- ergonomically retro design slim style side panels and new retro design headlamp and handlebar assembly in cast alloy
- LED headlamp with daytime running lights in heat resistant polycarbonate
- Cowled rear light with current Audi style continuous glow lighting
- New ergo design seat with lower profile and narrow front styling
- 125cc fitted with Delphi fuel injection and redesigned exhaust system in the same styling format as 200cc model
- All plastic parts moulded in correct materials for purpose
- Rubber mounted fuel tank to reduce harmful effect of vibration on internal electronic components
- Revised aluminium wheel and disc carriers to 125/200 machines
- 125cc will also be upgraded to taper roller bearings on steering column as currently fitted to the 200cc model
- Air vent to rear of centre body section to allow under panel air flow for reduced operating temperatures featuring a new cooling grill cover to complete the redesign
- New upgraded tyres- IRC for 125cc and Pirelli Evo 21for 200cc (spec subject to change without prior notice)
- Space frame chassis improved construction on all mandrel bent tubes using STKM 11A steel
- New digital multi-function trapezoid shaped speedometer design from alternative reliable manufacturer
- New design floorboard runner strips
- Larger core radiator and revised fan mounting for improved cooling efficiency on water cooled models
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers worldwide for their support, your feedback matters and we hope that you will continue with us on this exciting journey.
Production and availability details along with pricing information will follow very shortly.
We are currently in the process of releasing details of our up and coming new model. Of course if any parts are interchangeable we will advise accordingly from the available TT spare parts list.